Sayonara!

Saturday 10 July 2010

It's been a long time coming, and regular visitors have noticed a drop in my posting over the last few months. As it is now, there are not enough hours in the day for me to be able to keep it up. I have also moved from Japan, and its harder to keep on top of things.

I have met a lot of nice people through this blog over the close to 3 years I have been following the MMA scene in Japan. There are a lot of people I want to say a big thank you to (in no particular order): Joachim Hansen, Antonio Carvalho, Steve Magdaleno, Kazuyuki Miyata, "Mach" Sakurai, Paul McVeigh, Celine Haga, Koichi Pettas, Sean Frew and all my freinds that joined me at these events. Also everyone who has followed my blog, commented and sent me mails.

I've had a great time writing and going to events, and I will continue to write when I go to events, but the updates will be fewer and not as regular as it used to.

So for now, sayonara!

Discuss in the FORUM

6 comments:

Anonymous,  12 July 2010 at 04:39  

The only thing constant is change as they say. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us and best of luck. You will be missed...

Unknown 14 July 2010 at 10:34  

Nice to know this site, adios~! Amigo~!

Anonymous,  16 July 2010 at 18:56  

Bad timing.

"K-1 X DREAM Global Domination Part 3! The Global Expansion Plan"!

Unknown 18 July 2010 at 07:56  

^ Yeah right. I hadn't been to the site in awhile and figured I'd check it out just for some info on FEG's new found capital and the sites now gone the way of mma rated.
Well I enjoyed the site while it lasted. Good luck with your new endeavors.

Unknown 7 September 2010 at 00:36  

if anyone here has a great overview when it comes to the japanese mma and its organizations please contact me if your interested in writing for a international up and comming mma website.

mmaentrepreneur86@gmail.com

If you live in Japan its a big plus

Gustavo GR 28 October 2010 at 17:33  

Dear friends

I'm from Brasil, Gile Ribeiro Brothers Jiu-Jitsu and I'm looking for contacts of Japanese events to put some of my athletes to compete. I have 3 athletes. 2 black belts and 1 brown belt in BJJ. All of them are professional fighters. One is 56 kgs, one is 62 kgs and the other is 66 kgs. All of them are always fighting here in Curitiba, Brasil. They are ready to fight in any event of Japan or any other country.

If you have the contacts of some event, please contact me at:

gustavo_hcs@hotmail.com
gustavo_h.o.t@hotmail.com

Ossss

Thanks
Gustavo

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP