Sunday, 6 September 2009
ShootBoxing continues to do well in filling Korakuen Hall. As usual, it turned out to be an acion packed event.
The main event went into the 5th round before the visitor from Thailand landed a devastating straight right that sent the Japanese ShootBoxing champion to the ground.
There were 2 title fights on the card, in the super-featherweight title fight, Tomohiro Oikawa won a 5 round decision over Hiroaki Suzuki.
The other title fight ended when the doctor had to stop Enari from continuing after suffering a cut. Phantom Shinya goes home the bantamweight champion.
9. Main-event: Bowiei So Udomson Def. Hiroki Shishido by KO Round 5 0:36
8. Takaaki Umeno Def. Florian Schöpp by KO Round 1 0:54
SB Japan Super Featherweight Title Fight:
7. Tomohiro Oikawa Def. Hiroaki Suzuki by Decision 3-0
SB Japan Super Bantamweight Champion Fight:
6. Phantom Shinya Def. Noriyuki Enari by TKO Round 2 2:41
5. Guy Struggle Gym Def. Takeshi Ishikawa by DQ (soccerball kick) Round 2 1:58
4. Mamoru Yamaguchi Def. Masahiro Fujimoto by Decision 3-0
3. NIIZUMAX！ Def. Koya Shimada by KO Round 3 1:03
2. Masanori Minato Def. Tatsuhiro Takashima by Decision 2-1
1. Kengo Okubo Def. Yuji Sugawara by TKO Round 1 1:06