8/2 K-1 World GP - Asia GP - Participants Announced

Friday 10 July 2009

FEG have announced some participants for the Asian GP being held in Seoul, South Korea.

I think it is always fun to see people I know being recognized for their performance and hard work. I caught up with Koichi in December last year, he was then training hard for his upcoming title fight in M-1 (Muay-Thai). He won that fight, and will come in with the M-1 heavyweight title. Koichi has a Kyokushin background and always leaves it all in the ring, and I am looking forward to seeing him fight here.

For the other fighters, I know very little Takumi Sato also has a Kyokushin background and he got to the semi-final in the K-1 Japan GP last year. On that occation he lost a decision to Keijiro Maeda (the current Heavyweight champion)

Participants:
Takumi Sato
KOICHI
Park Yong Soo
Kim Young Hyun
Singh Jaideep
Ko Taisei

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP