Pancrase Ring Girls Training Session

Saturday 23 May 2009



The Pancrase ring girls have always been my favorites, not only because they look good but they do a very good job! They have a rutine that is more than just holding up a sign, and when the event is over you find them in the hall ready to take pictures with the fans or selling t-shirts.

Read on for more pictures and training video.

For those of you that have been following my blog for a while know that I have a lot of pictures of these girls.



It is unusual for a Japanese organisation to keep their ringgirls year after year, but Pancrase have kept Rika (left) and Yumi on for several years now and I am sure it is because of their work outside of the ring as well as in.



The Pancrase ringgirls have more than just a close working relationship, they are sisters, Rika is the older of the Irie sisters. And it is the sort of thing my friends have confessed to having dreams about, not me though I am married and immune to those sort of dreams...

I have always wanted to show their rutine, but since I cant film in the arena it has not been possible. But now GBR have taken them to the gym for some pad work! Only one video is available for non-members, and it is the rutine! You can click the link under to have a look.

You can see the ruitine they have and the girls hitting the pads here. Unfortunately, most of the padwork is for members only, but if you are a member, you can find the rest of the videos here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP