Sengoku Ring Girls

Friday 13 February 2009

Sengoku have announced their Ring Girls for 2009. As a man, with hormones, this is something I always pay attention to.

I have had a pretty boring day,which started with me trying to make a gallery of Aoki tights. But somehow this project seemed like more fun.



The girls are:
Yuki Aikawa (24) 162cm/B:82 W:58 H:87
Nanao Arai (20) 170cm/B:80 W:60 H:85
Yui Sakuma (21) 165cm/B:90 W:58 H:85
Azusa Nishigawa (24) 168cm/B:84 W:56 H:83
Sana Yuuki (20) 158cm/B:80 W:58 H:80

Ring girls in Japan (as other places) tend to do other model jobs as well. I was not happy with the picuters provided, so I deceided to dig a bit.

Warning: There is no MMA related content if you read on.

For Nanao Arai and Yui Sakuma I found nothing, so their story ends here.

Yuki Aikawa (24)
Yuki Aikawa is a popular race-queen. This means that she holds number plates and does commercial work at race meeting around Japan. This is the most common job for ring-girls actually.

Here are some more pictures of her:



2nd from left:






Azusa Nishigawa (24)
Azusa is a very accomplished model. She has reached the final in Miss Universe Japan, in addition to that she also does some work as a race queen.







Sana Yuuki (20)
Sana Yuuki is also a race queen, but in addition to that she has a couple of DVDs out. I am not sure of the nature of the DVDs, but I will assume it is similar to this video of her. This is a promotion video of her as a race queen, you can see it here.

Her videos are more likely to be "idol" type than anything else. Anyway, here are some pictures of her:



Sana to the right, taken at a promotion event for her DVD.



5 comments:

G.N.A.R. Photo 13 February 2009 at 21:46  

great way to start my weekend. i'd still like to see the gallery of aoki pants though haha

swiftyfrisko 15 February 2009 at 06:38  

Dear Sir. Thank you for brightening up a hungover sunday morning of trawling through my mma feeds in a semi-stupor, in which I was finding no real news anyway. You are a top man.

john oregan 15 February 2009 at 16:48  

good work my friend! This is proper journalism at its finest.

John @ Fighters Only Magazine

Borre 17 February 2009 at 03:46  

Thanks for all the commment on this. Turning into on of the most popular posts.

John, really appreaciate that. I am looking for a job ;) LOL

Anonymous,  29 July 2009 at 18:55  

Excellent investigative work.

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP