2009 Shooto Rookie Tournament Set-Up

Wednesday 7 January 2009



Shooto have announced the participants and matchups for this year's rookie tournament. These fights will be an essential part of the shooto events through 2009, and I am sure there will be stars created this year as well.

A few of these names are familiar to me, but most of them will be new aquitences and I look forward to seeing some new talent.

As was the case last year, I just hope this chart comes out ok when I publish...

Flyweight (9 participants)



Bantamweight (12 Participants)




Featherweight (11 Participants)



Lightweight (10 participants)



Welterweight (9 participants)



Middleweight (5 participants)



Light-Heavyweight (5 participants)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP