Joachim "HellBoy" Hansen Looking for Sponsor

Sunday 29 June 2008

Anyone who reads this site knows that I have my favorite fighters (even thought I took the list down). At the top of my list is Joachim "HellBoy" Hansen. If I want to introduce someone to MMA, I put on the Hansen vs. Uno fight from 2005. In my opinion he also had the best fight of DREAM 1 and 3, and I am sure his fight with Alvarez will be close to the fight of the year in 2008. He will fight in DREAM 5, which will air LIVE on HDNet in the US.

He is a fighter that always is noticed in the press-conferences, and his comments are often discussed for weeks afterwards by fans. This has in turn led to a huge following of fans around the world.

Hopefully there is someone out there who can see the value of building a long-term relationship with a fighter like this. Joachim Hansen is a name that any MMA fan around the world would recognized.

If you would be interested in working with Joachim Hansen and his team, send me a mail and I will relay contact details. japanmma@hotmail.com

As a gesture (not a thing of great value, I guess...), in addition to the benefits of the deal with Joachim, I am happy to put an ad on my site for anyone who sponsors Joachim.

Now for some highlights:




4 comments:

Unknown 27 June 2008 at 20:46  

Joachim Hansen is such a beast and his fights make me cry out of sheer appreciation for their beauty.

OK, not really, but he is a MAN. I hope he gets to fight Ishida in his reserve match and go all Caol Uno fight on his head.

In closing, SOMEONE GIVE THIS DUDE LIKE A BAJILLION DOLLARS AS A SPONSOR BECAUSE HE IS GREAT. The end.

Anonymous,  28 June 2008 at 01:50  

Maybe Hansen wouldn't have such a hard time finding sponsors if he accepted the lesser paying contract for the UFC. As great as he is, he would have shot up the lightweight ranks and likely be fighting for a title right now and US sponsors would be beating down his doors. Sure, he would have "felt like a slave" fighting for the UFC (or whatever he said when he turned down their contract offer) but at least he would have exposure in the US and he could have used that to pick up some extra sponsor cash.

Borre 28 June 2008 at 03:11  

Tom,

You are probably right that the UFC holds greater value right now, but this is a time to come in when DREAM is building something. DREAM is airing live in the US, AND DREAM fights are available on YouTube. As such, I would say that the DREAM events reach a bigger audience.

The fact that he didnt fight for the UFC was a matter of principle. As someone who has sponsored athletes (not fighters and years ago), this is a quality a sponsor should value.

Coyote 30 June 2008 at 20:31  

Pachinko is a great option in Japan.

Opera is not working anymore with Joachim??? :(

He gonna find an sporsor easy he is a great fighter in Japan.
And remember hes gonna be in DREAM.5

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP