Breaking my rule....

Monday 9 June 2008

Ok, I have a rule not to discuss too much about MMA outside of Japan, it would just be too much work for me.

But I have mentioned before that I believe Simeon Thoresen to be one of the biggest talents in MMA today. Now he is on the new Cage Warriors card, not only that, the card looks awesome!

My knowledge of the European scene is not that good, but even I know fighters on this card. Who hasn't heard of Paul Daley? Also a couple of fighters I know from their fights in Japan are on the card: Paul McVeigh and Fabricio Nascimento.

If I only were in Europe, I would be at this event.... http://www.cagewarriors.com/event.21.htm

Anyway, I broke my rule and it won't be a regular thing....

2 comments:

Anonymous,  9 June 2008 at 18:28  

wow, i'm really honoured by that mate, thank you.

Borre 9 June 2008 at 18:44  

Awesome card, you deserve it! Just wish I could get to this one...

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP