3/15 DREAM - Fight Order Announced

Thursday 13 March 2008

DREAM has announced the fight order for Saturday's event. It was expected that the main event would be between Aoki and JZ, but I thought they might slip CroCop in there, they didn't.

I am surprised that Oumakhanov vs. Nagata is so high up though... I think the Hansen vs. Boku fight will be better...

Anyway, I think there will be some upsets in this first round. I think Eddie Alvarez will take out Dida. Also, Boku and Miyata are underestimated. I think Hellboy will win, but it is not an easy fight (as I have seen in some discussions).

In the superfight, look out for Monma, another fighter I think is underestimated.

This will be an awesome event, I can't wait!! Just to make it clear, I will be at the event so NO PLAY-BY-PLAY this time, sorry.

10- Shinya Aoki 12-2-0 vs. 14-1-1 Gesias "J.Z." Calvancante
9- Tatsuya Kawajiri 20-4-2 vs. 9-6-0 Kultar “Black Mamba” Gil
8- Andre "Dida" Amade 6-2-1 vs. 12-1-0 Eddie Alvarez
7- (SF) Mirko “Crocop” Filipovic 22-6-2 vs. 3-2-0 Tatsuya Mizuno
6- Mitsuhiro Ishida 15-3-1 vs. 0-1-0 Bu Kyung Jung
5- Artur Oumakhanov 7-2-0 vs. 3-2-0 Katsuhiko Nagata
4- Kazuyuki Miyata 5-6-0 vs. 11-3-0 Luiz Firmino "Buscape"
3- Koutetsu Boku 13-4-1 vs. 16-6-1 Joachim Hansen
2- (SF) Hayato "Mach" Sakurai 31-7-2 vs. 14-7-3 Hidetaka Monma
1- (SF) Minowaman 38-27-8 vs. TBA


(SF) = Super Fight

Source:
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/other/headlines/etc/20080313-00000012-spnavi-fight.html

3 comments:

Coyote 13 March 2008 at 18:28  

Hi amigo¡¡¡¡
me again, i was some rumors for the next event in 29 April, they gonna invite Misaki to the tournament.

Who is your Favorite for win the tournament???

I think Jung is gonna win over Ishida(Huge Upset)

Borre 14 March 2008 at 00:19  

Personally, I am hoping for Hellboy.

I think Ishida will be too strong for Jong, Jong could have upset a few people in this but then he got Ishida...

So many great fighters, it would just be guessing... But the fighter that wins JZ vs. Aoki should do well.

Anonymous,  14 March 2008 at 05:35  

War Aoki!

JZ's success in the Heroes tournament was versus a much smaller opponent in Shaolin (quick KO). Then in the finals he fought Dida who just finished a tiring decision.

I don't see him throwing around a much larger guy in Aoki, and if it gets to the ground Aoki's much longer limbs will be used to full effect.

Aoki by gogo, 1st round.

Also

--> Alvarez
--> Kawajiri
--> Ishida

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP