11/8 Shooto "Back the Our Roots 6" - Pre-view

Wednesday 7 November 2007

Tomorrow is the main event for MMA fans in Japan. Shooto has not disapppinted with their "Super-card".

There are so many good fights on this card that I dont know where to begin. I have tried to find videos of the fighters. Anyway, things to look forward to:
-One of my favorite fighters, Joachim Hansen returns to the ring.
-Antonio Carvalho fights in what I see as the best match-up of the event, against HEROs veteran Hiroyuki Takaya.
-"Mega" Megu, Megumi Fujii faces Kyoko Takabayashi. I have not seen Mega Megu fight live yet, and this is a fight I am really looking forward to.
-Of course 2 Pacific rim title fights.
-18 year old Brazilian sensation, Eduardo Dantas in the biggest fight of his life.

Fight order is set as the Shooto web-site, not sure if this is actual order.

Fight #9 The main-event Shooto Light weight Pacific Championship fight:
Katsuya Toida 10-6-3 VS 13-2-0 “Lion” Takeshi Inoue
My tip: "Lion" Takeshi

Videos
Katsuya Toida:
vs. Baret Yoshida
vs. Rumina Sato
vs. Naoya Uematsu

"Lion" Takeshi
vs. Marc Duncan
vs. Hiroyuki Abe
vs. Hayate Usui


Fight # 8 Shooto Pacific Welter weight championship fight:
Takashi Nakakura 8-2-1 VS  10-1-1 Yusuke Endo
My tip: Yusuke Endo

Takashi Nakakura
vs. Jani Lax

Yusuke Endo
vs. Seiki Uchimura


Fight #7
Antonio Carvalho 10-2-0 vs 8-4-1 Hiroyuki Takaya
My tip: Antonio Carvalho

Antonio Carvalho
vs. Rumina Sato
vs. "Lion" Takeshi

Hiroyuki Takaya
vs. Remigijus Morkevicius
vs. Andre "Dida" Amade
vs. Jani Lax
vs. Jarrod Card


Fight #6
Joachim Hansen 15-5-1 VS 11-5-2 Eiji Mitsuoka
My tip: Joachim Hansen

Joachim Hansen
vs. Metin Yakut
vs. Luiz Azeredo
vs. Caol Uno
vs. Rumina Sato
vs. Masakazu Imanari

Eiji Mitsuoka
vs. Koutetsu Boku - Part 1
vs. Koutetsu Boku - Part 2


Fight #5
Shinichi Kojima “BJ” 8-1-4 VS 2-1-0 Eduardo Dantas
My tip: "BJ"

Shinichi Kojima “BJ”
vs. Mamoru Yamaguchi - Round 1
vs. Mamoru Yamaguchi - Round 2
vs. Mamoru Yamaguchi - Round 3

Eduardo Dantas
vs. Fabio Oliveira - Round 1
vs. Fabio Oliveira - Round 2
vs. Fabio Oliveira - Round 3


Fight # 4
Masaaki Sugawara 6-1-0 VS 3-2-0 Rambaa Somdet “M16”
My tip: Sugawara (as much as I hope "M16" will take this)

Masaaki Sugawara
vs. Toshimishi Akagi

Rambaa Somdet “M16”
vs. Takumi Yano
vs. Rambong Chuchai Kiatchansing (turn off the sound)
vs. Joe Tsuchiya

Fight #3
Masashi Yozen 5-1-1 VS Leandro Batata Silva
My tip: Masashi Yozen

Masashi Yozen
vs. Kintaro


Fight #2
Megumi Fujii “Mega Megu” 11-0-0 VS 8-1-0 Kyoko Takabayashi
My tip: Megumi Fujii “Mega Megu”

Megumi Fujii “Mega Megu”
vs. Keiko Tamai
vs. Serin Muray
vs. Kyra Gracie (ADCC)

Kyoko Takabayashi
vs. "Kaori" (Grappling)

Fight #1
Hayate Usui 7-5-1 VS 3-1-2 Shintaro Ishiwatari
My tip: Hayate Usui

Hayate Usui
vs. "Lion" Takeshi
vs. Akitoshi Tamura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Read about this blog here.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, event we should cover etc.

Please contact me on japanmma@gmail.com
*I am not able to arrange or set up fights, for this please contact the organizations directly.

For Gyms in Japan see here

For purchasing tickets in Japan see here


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP